Book a room
INFORMACJA O PRZETWARZANIU DANYCH OSOBOWYCH DLA GOŚCI HOTEL-S KELMAN
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR HOTEL-S KELMAN GUESTS
§1. ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA OF HOTEL GUESTS
The administrator of personal data of hotel guests is Hotel-s Kelman with headquarters in Nowa Sól, ul. South 2A, hereinafter referred to as the Hotel.
§ 2. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA OF HOTEL GUESTS
The purpose for which the Hotel processes personal data is the conclusion and implementation of a contract for the provision of hotel services.
In addition, the purpose of processing personal data by the Hotel is:
1.claiming possible claims by the Hotel in connection with the damage suffered by the Hotel caused by the Guest or defense against the Guest’s claims in relation to the Hotel,
2. documenting the performance of the service for tax purposes,
3. providing the highest quality services for hotel guests.
If the Guest has consented to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, the Hotel processes personal data for this purpose, i.e. to send marketing information and offers about its products and services to the Guest.
§ 3. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The legal basis for the processing of the Guest’s personal data obtained by the Hotel is the contract for the provision of hotel services.
2. The legal basis for the processing of the Guest’s personal data used for marketing purposes is the Guest’s consent. The hotel informs that the consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the validity of the processing that took place before the withdrawal of consent.
3. The legal basis for the processing of Guest’s personal data to ensure the highest quality of services for hotel guests is the justified purpose of the administrator.
§ 4. ENTITIES TO WHICH PERSONAL DATA MAY BE TRANSFERRED
The hotel provides personal data to the following categories of entities:
1.accounting companies providing accounting services,
2.companies providing hotel IT support services and providing IT software,
3. law firms (law firms) providing legal advisory and representation services.
4.transport and taxi companies in the event that the Guest orders transport or courier services,
§ 5. PERIOD OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1.obtained in connection with the concluded contract for the provision of hotel services will be processed during the period of limitation of tax claims or civil law claims of the Hotel or Guest, depending on which of these events occurs later,
2. obtained on the basis of consent for marketing purposes will be processed for the period of validity of the consent for marketing purposes.
§ 6. RIGHTS OF THE GUEST IN RELATION TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Each guest has the right to access personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing. In addition, each guest has the right to object to the processing. Access to data is possible at the Hotel’s headquarters. In addition, the Hotel provides the address firstname.lastname@example.org through which you can contact regarding personal data.
§ 7. POSSIBILITY TO LODGE A COMPLAINT IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Each guest has the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of his personal data to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2 00-193 Warsaw
§ 8. REQUIREMENT TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Providing personal data in the field of name and surname, address, e-mail address, in the case of online reservations, telephone contact number, child’s age, in the case of a hotel stay with a child, is a requirement to conclude a hotel service contract. Failure to provide personal data will prevent the Hotel from concluding a contract for hotel services.
§ 9. ACCESS
Information on the processing of personal data of Hotel-s Kelman Guests is also available on the website http://hotelkelman.pl/